Welcome to the Reachable Resources Site. This site was developed by the Winnsimmet Regional Opioid Collaboartive (WROC). The WROC is a regional group of stakeholders from the Cities of Chelsea and Revere, and Towns of Saugus and Winthrop. Its mission is to prevent opioid misuse and decrease fatal and non-fatal opioid overdose.
Drop by the Drop-In Center
- Free and Confidential Weekly Drop-In Center at North Suffolk Mental Health 265 Beach Street., Revere, MA 02151 every Tuesday evening from 5:00 – 8:00 PM
- Treatment Navigation, Overdose Prevention, Parent Support, Recovery Coaches
Reach Out to a Recovery Coach
A Recovery Coach is available in every WROC Community. The goal of WROC Recovery is to offer non-clinical services that are designed to help initiate and sustain individual/family recovery from Substance Use Disorder, and to enhance the quality of life for individuals, families, and spotlight the value of the Recovery Community as a whole.Chelsea Coach
Carrie Anne: 617-605-1212
Hear from the Hotline for Help
The MA Helpline
If you or someone you love your is having a problem, call the MA Substance Abuse Information and Education Helpline for free and confidential information about substance abuse, education and counseling resources for adolescents, families and adults. The Helpline provides referrals for alcohol and drug problems with personalized phone services in any language from 8:00am to 10:00pm Monday-Friday, and 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday-Sunday.
Call 1-800-327-5050 or visit http://helpline-online.com/
The Partnership’s Parent Helpline
Are you feeling overwhelmed, stressed or have a specific question about your child’s drug or alcohol use? The Helpline is a nationwide support service that offers assistance to parents and other primary caregivers of children who want to talk to someone about their child’s drug use and drinking. Trained and caring parent specialists will:
- Listen to your concerns, challenges, setbacks and emotional turmoil that you have experienced with your child’s substance abuse or addiction
- Help you outline a course of effective action – whether it’s prevention, intervention, seeking treatment or supporting recovery – grounded in science-based resources
- Inform you of different resources available to you nationally
Parent specialists speak English and Spanish and are professionally trained parent support specialists and clinicians with years of experience helping individuals and their families prevent and overcome substance abuse problems.
Call 1-855-DRUGFREE or 1-855-378-4373 or visit drugfree.org for more information